The ZTC Sky Board mSATA Enclosure is designed for turning any 50mm mSATA SSD into a portable SSD hard drive with high-speed USB3.0 interface. It is also great for cloning your existing mSATA SSD to a new one.
This ZTC mSATA enclosure is equipped with a high-speed USB3.0 interface, and it is also backwards compatible with USB2.0 systems. Supports SATA II 3Gbps and SATA III 6Gbps SSDs.
Easy assembly case – the case cover clicks into place without the need for screws.
Specifications and features:
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications, backwards compatible with USB2.0 systems
- Supports mSATA SSD 50mm form factor
- SATA II 3Gbps and SATA III 6Gbps speeds supported
- Easy assembly – cover clicks into place without the need for screws
- Hot-swappable, Plug and Play
- Slim and stylish aluminum and plastic case
- LED Indicator showing data activity
- From ZTC, the brand you can trust
Questions & Answers
Innovative wireless technology automatically transfers data to your computer when the Forerunner is in range. No cables, no hookups High-sensitivity GPS receiver provides improved tracking under trees and near tall buildings
Sleek design features a touch bezel that lets you quickly scroll and select features on the run Forerunner 405 continuously monitors your time, distance, pace, calories and heart rate (when paired with heart rate monitor) Digital interface